Enabling e-Learning Interview with Tessa Gray Monday 7 May 2018
In this video, Ginette talks with Tessa about the new DT Curriculum and shares some ideas for integrating some key concepts into your existing teaching programmes.
More PLD Opportunities
Informal introductory workshops with an opportunity to try for yourself.
Why the Raspberry Pi?
- What is a Raspberry Pi and what can it do?
- Raspberry Pi classroom solutions – what’s involved?
- How can I use Raspberry Pi to teach NZC Digital Technologies?
- What is Scratch and what can it do?
- What device do I need?
- How can I use Scratch to teach NZC Digital Technologies?
On-site Hands-on Workshops (with teachers and / or learners)
- Deep dive into the Raspberry Pi
- Deep dive into physical computing
- Deep dive into programming